- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat olive oil and add chicken. Saute until cooked through; then remove from pan and set aside.
- Next, add the onion, carrots, celery and garlic to the pot and saute until they have started to soften.
- Add in the flour so that it forms a roux; then deglaze the pot with the white wine.
- Add in the chicken broth, mustard, spinach and cooked chicken and mix well.
- Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally; then stir in the beans and let simmer for an additional 15 minutes. Serve over egg noodles or rice.
*Time Saver Tip: Still short on time? Purchase a pre-roasted chicken from your local grocery store or use frozen carrots since these take the longest to soften. You will reduce the cooking time by half!
Read more from Carrie's Experimental Kitchen.