For the cranberry sweet chili sauce:
1. In a medium saucepan combine all the ingredients except the butter. Cook over medium-high heat until the mixture begins to boil, reduce to a simmer and cook a few minutes more. Add the butter and stir until melted. Remove from heat and reserve.
For the wings:
1. Preheat the oil in a heavy bottomed pot to 350 degrees. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Add the chicken wings to boiling water and cook 8-10 minutes. Remove wings to a paper towel lined sheet tray to dry completely.
3. In a large bowl combine the flour, salt, smoked paprika and garlic powder. Coat chicken wings in flour mixture and add to the oil, in batches. Fry until golden brown and cooked through, 4-5 minutes.
4. Toss the chicken wings in the cranberry sauce. Garnish with chives.
For the creamy feta sauce:1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with cranberry glazed chicken wings.
Notes and Substitutions:
Watch The Brothers Green make these wings in action on the food-centric YouTube channel HUNGRY.