Clever Chili Party Tips
Black Bean, Corn and Turkey Chili
Ready in less than an hour, this satisfying twist on traditional chili tastes like it's been simmering all day!
Want the recipe? Click here: Black Bean, Corn and Turkey Chili
Black Bean Turkey Chili
"In this industry, you often don't eat when you need to," says Ronnie Killen. "What helped me lose weight was eating at the right times." He started having real meals with lean proteins, like this turkey chili.
Want to try the recipe? Click here: Black Bean Turkey Chili
Quick and Easy Chili
The name says it all - this mouthwatering chili is easy and delicious - and ready in 15 minutes!
Zapped for time? Want to test out the recipe? Click here: Quick and Easy Chili
Texas Cowboy Chili
Hearty Texas-style chili seasoned with cumin and Pace® Salsa can be garnished with each person's favorite toppers.
Want to give this recipe a try? Click here: Texas Cowboy Chili
15-Minute Beef Chili with Beans
This satisfying chili features ground beef, Pace® Picante Sauce and red beans, heated together and served over cornbread for a quick and tasty dish.
Want a tasty and quick solution for dinner? Click here: 15-Minute Beef Chili with Beans
White Chicken Chili
Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup, dry onion soup and recipe mix combine to flavor this scrumptious chili featuring chicken, white kidney beans and chili powder, served with shredded Cheddar cheese and sliced green onion.
Want to try out the recipe? Click here: White Chicken Chili
In the cooler months, things sometimes tend to get heavier: your clothes, your waistline, and the portion size of your dishes.
While we're excited about roasts, stews and Crock-Pot recipes, we're even more excited about one of the best crowd-pleasers: chili. There are tons of chili recipes and we think it's always a good idea to stack your bash with multiple variations so guests can sample different flavors and decide what they love the most.
Here are some ideas for throwing your own chili bash:
• What you need: Pottery Barn has you covered on essentials with their chili round-up.
• Pairing: Serving chili with beer? Throw in a football game Sunday and we'd call that a success.
• Chili How You Want It: Chili nachos, chili fries, chili pasta, chili dogs: A full-on DIY chili bar. That is brilliance at its best.
• Cook-Off: You can't have chili without having a cook-off. However, this is one extremely organized cook-off if we do say so.
• A Chili Party Menu: Amanda Glendinning's menu of hearty chili and treats for her perfect Chili Party.
• Host Your Own Chili Party: Easier done, then said — yes you read that correctly.
If you're looking for an excuse to invite your friends over to enjoy the crisp air, or just dust off your favorite chili recipe, hosting your own chili party, complete with seasonal flavors and décor, is easier than you think!
Looking for some innovative and zesty chili ideas? Check out the slideshow above.