Best Bites: Oreo cookie dough brownies
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Cookie lovers will never have to choose again between the two most popular cookies. Instead, this decadent recipe is making our dreams come true! Made with our two favorite cookies, this brownie mashup will go deliciously with a cup of milk.
You need this recipe for dessert tonight!
See the full recipe below!
- Cookie dough
- Tin foil
- Brownie batter
- Line tin foil in brownie pan.
- Break up cookie dough and line a layer of dough on the tin foil!
- Add another layer of cookies, but this time with oreos.
- Cover with brownie batter.
- Spread the brownie batter to cover the pan and even it out.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Dig in!