Vegan pumpkin caramel apple nachos
A fall inspired dessert with a healthy twist. This easy vegan apple nachos recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt! Piles of fresh apple slices with a drizzle of real pumpkin caramel sauce, sprinkled with dark chocolate chips, crushed peanuts and shredded coconut. Share with a friend, or just eat it all yourself. No one's judging, and if they are it's only because they're jealous.
TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO MAKE VEGAN APPLE NACHOS:
- Super easy to make. And super fast too!
- The combo of pumpkin caramel on apple slices is insanely good.
- They are a way better choice than that candy bar you were going for, yeah I saw you.
- Chocolate chips. Enough said.
- Your kids (or spouse/friend/lover) will think you are the BEST person ever.
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- Pumpkin Caramel Sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark or semi sweet vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanuts
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- Spread apple slices on a plate. Chop peanuts in food processor or mini chopper.
- Drizzle with pumpkin caramel sauce.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, peanuts and coconut over the top.
- Adjust the recipe for however many people you have. The pumpkin caramel yields about 1 cup so you will have leftovers, but it keeps well in the fridge or you can even freeze it.
- Tips to prep ahead: Make pumpkin caramel sauce. Chop peanuts.
- Baby/toddler food idea: Great snack for little ones who are able to eat raw apples.
The post Easy Vegan Apple Nachos With Pumpkin Caramel first appeared on Veggies Don't Bite
More from Veggies Don't Bite
Easy fresh tomato marinara sauce
Caramel peanut protein truffles
Fresh anti-inflammatory juice