Best Bites: One-pot pizza pasta
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
If you're ever in a rut for dinner, just know that Italian food always wins. Cheesy and saucy pasta and pizza are the classic go-to that everyone loves. What's better than tomatoey, garlicky heaven that melts in your mouth?
But if you're having trouble deciding between pizza and pasta, we've got you covered. This gooey one-pot pizza pasta will give you the best of both worlds. Simple to make, it'll become a weeknight staple.
See the full recipe below!
- Pepperoni slices
- Tomato sauce
- Mozarella cheese
- Dried oregano
- Dried basil
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic powder
- In a pot, cook the sausage until brown.
- Sprinkle pepperoni slices on top of the sizzling sausage.
- Empty a can of tomato sauce into the pot, followed by a sprinkle of dried oregano.
- Toss in some dried basil too!
- Stir in a few sprinkles of garlic powder.
- Pour in 1.5 cups of water.
- Add in pasta with some pinches of salt and pepper (to taste!)!
- Cover and let it simmer for 12-14 minutes.
- Toss in more pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- Stir in some basil.