A quick and easy strawberries foster recipe
Easy recipes are always the best, and this is as easy as it comes. With only a few ingredients, the strawberries are really able to shine. So much flavor! If you have a strawberry lover in your house, this Strawberries Foster is for you! Super fun, super easy, and super delicious. Just as any go-to dessert recipe should be.
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/2 cup dark-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup good quality dark rum
- 16 ounces strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- 1 pint Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, for serving
- Heat butter, sugar, and rum in a medium skillet over medium low heat. Cook for 4-6 minutes, stirring while you cook. If the mixture catches on fire, turn off the heat until flame subsides and then continue cooking.
- Add strawberries, stirring to make sure they are all coated, until warmed through, 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over ice cream. Enjoy!