'Sex and the City' star Kristin Davis shares her holiday gift guide
"Sex and the City" star Kristin Davis definitely has a much more kind and charitable approach to holiday gifting. Instead of picking out fancy shoes or fabulous New York City dresses for her nearest and dearest (like her former "SATC" character might), Davis uses the holiday season to shine a light on causes that are close to her heart.
Also, she's clearly got the Christmas spirt. Davis is starring as Eve Morgan alongside Shirley MacLaine in "A Heavenly Christmas" on Hallmark this season. The film is the story of a workaholic who suddenly becomes a Christmas Angel. Check out Kristin's holiday gift guide:
1) "The Sheldrick Wildlife Trustfostering program lets you adopt an elephant for someone in your family. Kids love it. They get to follow that elephant. You learn about the environment and science and you learn so much. Plus they get cute pictures."
2) Tom's gifts: "I love the Tom's gifts. If you buy the sunglasses, they donate eyewear to someone in need. I buy that for my friends. They have these amazing light-up limited-edition shoes."
3) Ralph Lauren Pink Pony: "I love to get Ralph Lauren Pink Pony, which I wore a million years ago on "Sex and the City." They do a Christmas edition item each year and it's cute and it benefits breast cancer."
4) Drunk elephant spa product: "Drunk Elephant products. I love them. They have this interesting soap called the JuJu Bar. It's exfoliating. It's a spa treatment at home. I love all their products."
5) The ultimate food box: "Last year, I gave this thing called Try the World. Every month you get a box full of products inspired by a different country. You can go online and reorder those items if you love them."