10 Chipotle hacks to help you save money
We all love Chipotle because of the portions and the variety.
But these tips will help you get even more at out of your next trip.
1. Pile on the beans: You won't be charged extra if you ask for both black and pinto beans. So go ahead and have them scoop them on.
2. Make sure to eat your veggies: Adding fajitas to your steak, chicken or carnitas bowl is free.
3. Make your own burrito: If you ask for a bowl, double your beans and rice and ask for a tortilla on the side -- you're essentially getting two burritos for the price of one.
4. Double wrap: You can ask for two tortillas when they wrap up your burrito that way you're not losing any of your precious ingredients.
5. Mix it up: Are you tired of just tasting rice in one bite and beans in another? Have your server mix up the contents before wrapping your burrito.
6. The gift of giving: If you order a $30 gift card for someone, you won't miss out either. Chipotle will throw in a free burrito with the purchase.
7. Stay away from the buzzwords: 'Double' and 'extra' sound like they're going to charge you more. Instead just ask for more meat or for them to load it on and you'll get more bang for your buck.
8. Hybrids are key: So the quesarito is a bit too daunting. Instead ask your server for its lighter cousi, the burritodilla -- half of the burrito content stuffed with melted cheese -- yum.
9. Add some dressing: Ask for chipotle's vinaigrette dressing to add some spice to your burrito bowl.
10. Supersize everything with sides: If you order a burrito bowl without meat, chances are the server will compensate with tons of rice and beans.
RELATED: Check out Chipotle's secret menu: