Twitter account that assigns high school stereotypes to dogs is spot-on
Everyone from parents to TV producers to current high schoolers knows that high school is a difficult time in your life that people always want to forget.
With high school comes tons of different cliques that have stereotypes, as we learned from "Mean Girls" and real life -- there are jocks, nerds, popular kids and all sorts of different social groups.
The Twitter account Dogs in High School posts pictures of dogs and assigns them a stereotype of someone you probably met in high school. It makes looking back on the awkwardness a little more bearable.
1. There's the classic drama fanatic
- Drama club— Dogs in High School (@DogsinHS) July 14, 2016
- always crying
- Tweets cliches like "dance like no one's watching"
- wears uggs & leggings to school pic.twitter.com/6dZt7lR7Fb
2. The preppy, binder-loving gal
- OCD with organizing her binder— Dogs in High School (@DogsinHS) July 14, 2016
- afraid of making decisions
- lowkey keeps getting fucked over by her on & off bf pic.twitter.com/112jJdrkne
3. The mindless jock
- Captain of the football team— Dogs in High School (@DogsinHS) July 14, 2016
- drives dad's sports car to school
- thinks Ben Franklin was the 100th president pic.twitter.com/gm60yxir6a
4. The "cool teacher"
- earth science teacher— Dogs in High School (@DogsinHS) July 14, 2016
- tries really hard to be funny
- says "idk can u?" when u ask if u can go to the bathroom pic.twitter.com/rqUpBtrea4
5. The "not cool teacher"
- substitute— Dogs in High School (@DogsinHS) July 14, 2016
- actually gives u work
- shushes the class every 5 min
- licks her thumb every time she turns a page pic.twitter.com/HhOxOBjkDY
You can see these and so much more by following Dogs in High School.
RELATED: Dogs dressed as astronauts: