7 restaurant deals for the Fourth of July weekend
Another holiday weekend brings another reason to enjoy a meal out with family or friends.
Here are a few ways you can do so without paying full price:
- Applebee's Grill & Bar: Get $5 off your first online order or app order of at least $25 with code 5OFF25.
- Cardpool.com: Get as much as 24 percent off the face value of gift cards for more than two dozen restaurants.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill: Rack up free entrees via the new summer rewards program, Chiptopia, which kicks off Friday, July 1.
- Longhorn Steakhouse: Get $3 off two lunch entrees or $5 off two dinner entrees with the corresponding printable coupon through July 11.
- Raise.com: Get gift cards for hundreds of restaurants for as much as 50 percent off the face value.
- Restaurant.com: Get $25 gift certificates for $10. To learn more about saving money with discounted restaurant gift certificates — among other tips — check out "12 Ways to Slice Your Next Restaurant Check in Half."
- Starbucks: Get any flavor grande (16-ounce) Frappuccino for $3 from noon to 3 p.m. Saturday through Monday, July 4, at participating locations. This includes the new Caramel Waffle Cone flavor.
If you also plan to do any grocery shopping this weekend, don't forget that Costco members can shop at Sam's Club for free through Monday, July 4.
Check out 5 money traps to avoid at the grocery store:
Do you plan to take advantage of any Independence Day deals? Let us know which you're most excited about below or on our Facebook page.More from MoneyTalksNews:
7 Tips to Save Hundreds on Vacation Home Rentals
5 Careless, Costly Summer Travel Mistakes
15 Steps to Profit by Renting Your Home to Visitors