Iced coffee and chai popsicle
I recently bought a very inexpensive popsicle mold on a whim (truthfully, the line at the grocery store was moving very slowly and this was right by the register, so WHY NOT?!) and it was maybe the best decision I've made all season. This little plastic mold has been a hit at more dinner parties then some of our fancy schmancy desserts & I can totally see why. Popsicles are so easy to make & even more fun to eat, so why not have them all the time?!
We whipped up these iced coffee popsicles on a whim & enjoyed them so much, I've been playing with flavor combos ever since. Two that have emerged as winners are the Vanilla Ice Cream & Starbucks Iced Coffee combo and the Vanilla Ice Cream & Tazo Chai tea mixup. Both are delightfully light, slightly sweet, and beyond fun to make. For 15 minutes of prep, you have a slam dunk dessert in no time! Check it out & tell me what you think.
Because what could be better then ice cream & iced coffee or tea?!
- Iced Tazo Chai Tea
- Starbucks Iced Coffee
- Pint of vanilla ice cream
- Boil hot water & steep a few bags of Tazo Chai tea for 5-10 minutes. Let sit out or put in refrigerator until cold.
- Add a small scoop of vanilla ice cream to the bottom of your popsicle molds. If you prefer chocolate ice cream, you can do that as well - have fun with the flavors!
- Pour cold Starbucks Iced Coffee into half of the molds, leaving a little bit of room at the top for your stick to fit in. Do the same with your chilled Tazo Chair tea & put in freezer until ready (about 25-30 minutes)
- Add caramel, chocolate sauce, or enjoy as is!
RELATED: Homemade Belgian waffles: