Whip up delicious cinnamon roll pancakes for a heavenly breakfast treat!
Breakfast is, hands down, the most crucial meal of the day. Not only is it important for your health, but it's a fun and delicious way to start your day!
And in an effort to make breakfast more fun and exciting, we've come up with ingenious ways to transform the way you look at the first meal of the day. Some recipes, like this one for fluffy eggs in a cloud, are not only delicious, but also super pretty to look at.
In an exclusive video below, we share our newest breakfast recipe — cinnamon roll-inspired pancakes!
These yummy pancakes incorporate a deliciously sweet cinnamon swirl filling. And if that's not enough, they are topped with a rich, fantastic glaze.
Make sure to check out the recipe below, then watch the tutorial in the video to see how easily you can recreate these pancakes.
Will you be trying your hand at this recipe for Sunday breakfast this weekend? Let us know in the comments below!
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Cook: 5 minutes
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Serves 2
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 stick butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsps. brown sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a bowl, whisk flour, egg, and milk to make the pancake batter. Season with salt.
- Melt 4 Tbsps. of butter. In another bowl, stir together brown sugar and cinnamon. Add in melted butter, then mix well. Scoop mixture into a pastry bag or kitchen baggie and set aside.
- For cream cheese glaze, melt another 4 Tbsps. of butter. Whisk cream cheese into saucepan until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract into pan, then mix well.
- Spray skilled with non-stick spray, and cook pancakes over medium heat.
- Create a swirl pattern with cinnamon filling on top of pancake. Flip pancake over and cook for 1 to 2 more minutes, until golden brown.
- Drizzle cream cheese glaze over the pancakes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
For the full recipe instructions, be sure to watch the video below — and please SHARE!
More from LittleThings:
Citrus soufflés: Dessert cups with out-of-this-world flavor
Mozzarella-stuffed chicken fingers are the perfect savory party snack!
This gorgeous butterfly cake is the perfect addition to any birthday party
Egg jelly jewels are a stunning and healthy dessert