"I actually haven't, as far as I know," Berman replied.
CNN anchors John Berman and Kate Bolduan had asked Carson if he believed Trump's campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, should still be running the show.
RELATED: Ben Carson facts you should know:
Ben Carson facts you should know
Ben Carson suggests CNN anchor has a criminal background
1. He is a weekly opinion columnist for The Washington Times.
(Photo by: William B. Plowman/NBC/NBC NewsWire via Getty Images)
2. He is a member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, and his father was a minister.
(Photo by Bill Pugliano/Getty Images)
3. He was raised in Detroit by a single mother, alongside is older brother Curtis.
(AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)
4. He is the recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award of the United States.
(AP Photo/Ron Edmonds)
5. He was the first doctor to successfully separate occipital craniopagus twins in 1987.
(AP Photo/Fred Kraft)
6. He has written six bestselling books, all by an international Christian media and publishing company.
(AP Photo/Brian Witte)
7. He has criticized “political correctness” because he says it goes against freedom of expression, and became known for this idea when he was the keynote speaker at the National Prayer Breakfast in 2013.
(AP Photo/Mary Schwalm)
8. There’s a Lifetime movie made about his life, with Cuba Gooding Jr. in the starring role.
(Photo by Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP)
9. Before November of 2014 Carson was not a member of any political party.
(AP Photo/Rainier Ehrhardt)
10. He and his wife started a scholarship fund called "Carson scholars fund" in 1994 which has so far awarded 6,700 scholarships to kids for "academic excellence and humanitarian qualities."
(Photo by Louis Myrie/WireImage via Getty)
Discover More Like This
BACK TO SLIDE
As you probably already know, Lewandowski was charged with misdemeanor battery on March 29 for grabbing a reporter.
Berman noted a lot of people think that incident is a reason to "demonize" him. And that's when Carson suggested perhaps Berman had legal problems of his own.