10 Republicans who don't support Trump are freaking out about the fate of their party (and our country)
It's undeniable that this year's Republican primary election has already become the talk of the town -- this is often because there is endless controversy surrounding one candidate. You know the name -- Donald Trump. And although our bipartisan system might seem like it's there to categorize people as one party or the other -- Democrat or Republican -- that's actually not true at all. Just because you're a Republican doesn't mean you support Donald Trump.
Several Republicans not-for-Trump took to Whisper, the popular app that provides an anonymous platform for people to share their most honest thoughts, to reveal how they really feel about their party's front-runner.
1. Does Trump even embody the ideals of the Republican party?
2. The Republican and Democratic nominees aren't the only options for President:
3. Everyone's core hope is that the United States remains safe and well-taken care of:
4. Not supporting the Republican frontrunner doesn't automatically make you a liberal:
5. Some people might feel like they have to choose the lesser of two evils in the upcoming election:
6. Is Trump's image as Republican frontrunner a fault of the media?
7. Are Trump's 'qualifications' enough for him to be POTUS?
8. No rational Republican wants to be pegged as sexist or a bigot:
9. Many see Trump's presidency not only as a bad choice, but also as a dangerous future for our country:
10. The comparisons between Donald Trump and Hitler are getting really scary:
Want more confessions from Republicans who aren't for Trump? Check out Whisper!
Even if these whisperers don't support him, a lot of people do:
More from Whisper:
11 college students reveal their struggle with financial aid
What it's really like to struggle with alcoholism, from 12 addicts
The benefits of therapy, as told by 16 strong advocates