Kate Middleton always looks chic, but recently, her fashion game has been on fire!
The 33-year-old mother of two is a philanthropist, loving wife and doting mom, and still manages to put her best fashion foot forward. ETonline spotlights the six times she showed off her killer fashion game.
1. When she greeted Chinese president Xi Jinping in a plum-colored form-fitting Dolce & Gabbanna dress on Oct. 21.
2. When she honored World Mental Health Day in a printed black and white knee-length frock with simple black pumps on Oct. 10.
3. When she turned heads in bright red at Wimbledon in July and switched it up with royal blue at the Rugby World Cup in September.
4. When she dined at Buckingham Palace in a Jenny Packham gown and tiara on Oct. 20.
5. When she went business casual to visit the Rehabilitation of Addicted Prisoners Trust in England on Sept. 25.
6. Ummm... When she got married! Just look at all the perfection that was her Alexander McQueen gown as she said "I do" on April 29, 2011, at Westminster Abbey.
20 reasons we love Kate Middleton:
20 reasons we love Kate Middleton
6 times Duchess Kate's fashion totally killed it
1. Because she's basically a ray of sunshine. And because really, whose hair looks that good?
(Photo by Mark Cuthbert/UK Press via Getty Images)
2. Because one time she met Queen Bey (aka Beyonce) at a Nets game, and was totally casual about it.
(Photo by James Devaney/WireImage)
3. Because she tried to learn sign language so she could communicate with a deaf girl she met in London.
(AP Photo/Ben Stansall, Pool)
4. Because she birthed this adorable little nugget, Prince George.
Photo by: KGC-375/STAR MAX/IPx 12/13/14
5. And she looked this good right after she did it.
(AP Photo/John Stillwell, Pool)
6. Because she's fierce.
(AP Photo/Leon Neal, Pool)
7. And because like most normal people, this is how she celebrates a victory at a sporting event.
(Photo credit should read ODD ANDERSEN/AFP/GettyImages)
8. Because she and Prince William are the cutest, classiest couple around.
(AP Photo/Robert F. Bukaty)
9. Because Harry Styles once totally made her laugh.
(AP Photo/Yui Mok, pool)
10. Because even before she was a Duchess, she was hanging out with the princes like it was totally normal.
(AP Photo/Alastair Grant, File)
11. Because she and Prince William have been together forever! She even went to the ceremony when he received his pilot's wings in 2008.
(AP Photo/Michael Dunlea, Pool)
12. Because she sometimes plays volleyball for charity wearing a blazer. Let's face it; that is no easy feat!
(AP Photo/David Bebber, Pool)
13. Because Prince William gave her his mother's wedding ring when he asked to marry her.
(Photo credit should read ADRIAN DENNIS/AFP/Getty Images)
14. Because way back in 2006, the Duchess and the Duke of Cambridge looked as in love then as they do now.
(Photo by Indigo/Getty Images)
15. Because the girl knows how to rock a wedding dress.
(Photo by Antony Jones/Julian Parker/Mark Cuthbert/UK Press via Getty Images)
16. Because she snagged herself a Prince at college. And how cute does the royal duo look here on in this photo taken on their graduation day from St. Andrews University in Scotland?
(AP Photo/The Middleton Family, File) EDITORIAL USE ONLY
17. Because she can wear hats like this one.
(AP Photo/Dylan Martinez, pool, File)
18. Because she knows how to celebrate.
(AP Photo/Jon Super)
19. Because sometimes she hangs out with the Olympic Torch.
(Photo by POOL - Mark Cuthbert/UK Press via Getty Images)
20. Because she's close with her sister, the also fabulous: Pippa Middleton.
(AP Photo/Kirsty Wigglesworth)
21. Because we still can't get over the fact that when a boisterous New Yorker gave her some attitude, the Duchess rolled her eyes, creating the best viral moment of 2014.