The 15 most expensive cities for tourists to visit
UBS just released its price and earnings report.
The report compares purchasing power in 71 cities around the world.
One part of the study looked at what one night costs in various cities across the globe.
In order to come up with these costs, UBS looked at an overnight stay in a first-class hotel for two people, along with two restaurant dinners including a bottle of wine, a taxi ride, two public transport tickets, a rental car, paperback book, phone call, and postage for a letter.
According to UBS, the average city break costs $615.
Keep scrolling to see how much the 15 most expensive city breaks cost.
15. Manama, Bahrain: $720
14. Doha, Qatar: $740
13. London, England: $750
12. Miami, Florida: $780 (TIE)
12. Copenhagen, Denmark: $780 (TIE)
10. Dubai: $790
9. Helsinki, Finland: $800
8. Taipei, Taiwan: $820
7. Munich, Germany: $830
6. Paris, France: $890
5. Oslo, Norway: $980
4. Tokyo: $1,000
3. Geneva: $1,020
2. New York City: $1,030
1. Zurich: $1,050
- Here's why a ranch in Montana was just named the best hotel in the world
- The 25 best museums in the world, according to travelers
- A couple has been road tripping across the US for 3 years and took these incredible pictures
FOLLOW US: BI Travel is on Twitter!