Selena Gomez's stunning style transformation
- Selena was casual in Chucks for the red carpet premiere of "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End."
- Selena attended the premiere of "The Game Plan" in a crew neck, patterned sweatshirt and jeans.
- Attending a party for VH1, Gomez spiced up her polka dots with bright aqua shoes.
- Selena looked lovely at the ALMA Awards, wearing a Grecian-inspired one-shouldered gown.
- Selena arrived at the 6th Annual Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party looking super cute in a polka dot dress. Her curly hair is the perfect touch!
- With straight hair and a professional top, Selena is all dolled up for the CNN Heroes event.
- You can't go wrong with a little black dress! Flashing her signature smile, Selena goes simple and stunning.
- Selena goes light lavender for the Teen Choice Awards, spicing up her look with an exposed shoulder.
- Looking positively elegant, Selena attends the Emmy Awards looking all grown up.
- Selena looked dashing with a red lip, pulling off a puffy-shouldered dress in a way that few others could!
- Dazzling in sparkles, Selena Gomez arrived at "2009 American Music Awards."
- Selena attended Nickelodeon's 23rd Annual Kids' Choice Awards with a fishtail and a cute yellow dress.
- Looking radiant, Selena Gomez hit the 2010 Teen Choice Awards blue carpet in a sexy white slitted dress.
- Selena arrives at the 2011 People's Choice Awards all smiles in a nude dress and heels.
- Selena Gomez glows in burnt orange at a Golden Globes after party.
- Selena sets the red carpet on fire with her stunning red dress.
- Funky blue heels add a trendy flair to Selena's summer-riffic outfit.
- Rocking slits before they were trendy in 2013, Selena Gomez turned heads at the Billboard Music Awards.
- Selena's gorgeous flowing hair keeps her red carpet look unexpected.
- Selena Gomez goes for the gold at the Teen Choice Awards.
- Spicing up her style for the MTV VMA's, Selena Gomez wows with her lacy black dress.
- Taking her style to the next level, Selena dons a revealing cream dress.
- Outshining her competition, Selena Gomez channels old Hollywood glamour with her American Music Awards' look.
- Selena looks cute as can be with her signature wavy hair.
- Baring her stomach, Selena Gomez turns her style up a notch at the Kid's Choice Awards.
- Selena packs a punch in pink at the Teen Choice Awards.
- Selena shines in gold and black at the prestigious Venice Film Festival.
- Ditching her Disney image, Selena Gomez turns heads like no other in her cream dress.
- Selena rocks a white peplum dress on the red carpet.
- Wearing a flowing black dress with gorgeous gold detailing, Selena attended a UNICEF charity event.
- Selena looks fab in a black and gold dress with dark eye makeup.
- Rocking a futuristic black outfit with shoulder pads, Selena drums up excitement for "Springbreakers."
- In floral neon green and black high heels, Selena goes elegant for "Springbreakers."
- Selena attended the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscar Party in gold, looking like a true Hollywood star.
- Selena never fails to look drop dead gorgeous in a beautiful red dress.
- Selena is super sultry at the MTV Movie Awards, dripping in a gorgeous gold dress.
- Selena throw her usual style for a loop with and slitted white and neon dress.
- A short and cute red Dolce and Gabbana matches Selena's seductive red lip at the ESPYs.
Happy Birthday Selena! The American singer and actress turns 23 today, July 22, 2015. Selena's style has definitely grown and evolved this past year, so we're taking a look at her style through the years since she stepped onto her first red carpet.
Born in Texas, she was named after the famed Tejano singer, Selena, who passed just a few years after she was born. She knew from a young age that she wanted to perform, and has revealed that she was bullied as a child in school, but said "Obviously, people are going to bring you down because of your drive. But, ultimately, it makes you a stronger person to turn your cheek and go the other way."
She met and befriended Demi Lovato when they were very young, and the two are still friends today. Selena had her breakthrough role on Disney Channel, having a few small roles on shows like Hannah Montana before starring on Wizards of Waverly Place. She has since pursued music along with acting, with the band Selena Gomez & the Scene.
The singer dated Justin Beiber on and off for the last few years, bringing them both further into the spotlight. As far as her style, Selena didn't miss a beat from the beginning of her career until now: she's always been fabulous.
Okay but lets be serious, we have to ask - what do you think it's like to have the same birthday as Prince George?!
Click through the gallery above to see her best looks!