The most delectable way to celebrate National Graham Cracker Day
In case you missed it, it's National Graham Cracker Day! Graham crackers have not only helped build the perfect s'more time and time again, but have also revolutionized pie crusts. Today we pay homage to the snack time favorite, with these super simple, but ultra tasty Strawberries & Cream Ice Cream Sandwiches.
Strawberries & Cream Ice Cream Sandwiches
1) Break all your graham crackers in half.
2) Lightly mix together the strawberries and whipped cream. Be considerate of the amount of people you're entertaining when determining the amount of mixture you want to end up with.
3) Add a dollop of the mixture onto one half of your graham cracker and place the other one on top. Repeat this step until you have enough sandwiches for everyone.
4) Freeze your sandwiches for 45 minutes to an hour.
5) Enjoy a bite (or 10) of your 90 calorie creation!
Do you have any delicious recipes where graham crackers take center stage? Share them in the comments below.
Take a look at these National Graham Cracker Day winners:
Another quick recipe -- Chocolate Coconut Graham Crackers:
More from AOL.com:
Cheese Posties wants to deliver artisan grilled cheese sandwiches to your door
This Keurig of cocktails provides drinks on demand
World's oldest woman eats bacon every day at 115-years-old