Anthony's guide to setting smart goals for 2015
With this in mind, Anthony shares his resolutions for this year:
- Leave the country and go somewhere I have never been.
- Cook more -- both to save money and eat healthier.
- Workout regularly.
"They seem simple enough, but you know how life gets," he admits. "The easiest way I've found to make these goals happen is to set realistic expectations. The easiest way to do that is to make your goals quantifiable."
The construction guru edits his original goals:
- Leave the country -- my long-term goal.
- Cook twice a week, and as that gets easier, I'll try to bump it up to three times.
- Workout three times a week and stick to it when I am traveling for work.
More from Guest Editors The Cousins:
Five quick fixes for a better you in 2015
The Cousins give a style lesson
What will be huge in 2015?