Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge's, is celebrating her 33rd birthday, today, January 9, and that's certainly cause for celebration.
Prince William's ladylove has had quite a year: she toured New Zealand and Australia, she visited New York City and attended her first NBA game. She announced she and the Prince are expecting a second child, and she never wavered from being totally gracious, even when she was being pestered by a boisterous New Yorker.
In honor of her milestone birthday, here are 20 reasons the Duchess of Cambridge is just plain fabulous:
20 reasons we love Kate Middleton
Happy 33rd Birthday Kate Middleton!
1. Because she's basically a ray of sunshine. And because really, whose hair looks that good?
(Photo by Mark Cuthbert/UK Press via Getty Images)
2. Because one time she met Queen Bey (aka Beyonce) at a Nets game, and was totally casual about it.
(Photo by James Devaney/WireImage)
3. Because she tried to learn sign language so she could communicate with a deaf girl she met in London.
(AP Photo/Ben Stansall, Pool)
4. Because she birthed this adorable little nugget, Prince George.
Photo by: KGC-375/STAR MAX/IPx 12/13/14
5. And she looked this good right after she did it.
(AP Photo/John Stillwell, Pool)
6. Because she's fierce.
(AP Photo/Leon Neal, Pool)
7. And because like most normal people, this is how she celebrates a victory at a sporting event.
(Photo credit should read ODD ANDERSEN/AFP/GettyImages)
8. Because she and Prince William are the cutest, classiest couple around.
(AP Photo/Robert F. Bukaty)
9. Because Harry Styles once totally made her laugh.
(AP Photo/Yui Mok, pool)
10. Because even before she was a Duchess, she was hanging out with the princes like it was totally normal.
(AP Photo/Alastair Grant, File)
11. Because she and Prince William have been together forever! She even went to the ceremony when he received his pilot's wings in 2008.
(AP Photo/Michael Dunlea, Pool)
12. Because she sometimes plays volleyball for charity wearing a blazer. Let's face it; that is no easy feat!
(AP Photo/David Bebber, Pool)
13. Because Prince William gave her his mother's wedding ring when he asked to marry her.
(Photo credit should read ADRIAN DENNIS/AFP/Getty Images)
14. Because way back in 2006, the Duchess and the Duke of Cambridge looked as in love then as they do now.
(Photo by Indigo/Getty Images)
15. Because the girl knows how to rock a wedding dress.
(Photo by Antony Jones/Julian Parker/Mark Cuthbert/UK Press via Getty Images)
16. Because she snagged herself a Prince at college. And how cute does the royal duo look here on in this photo taken on their graduation day from St. Andrews University in Scotland?
(AP Photo/The Middleton Family, File) EDITORIAL USE ONLY
17. Because she can wear hats like this one.
(AP Photo/Dylan Martinez, pool, File)
18. Because she knows how to celebrate.
(AP Photo/Jon Super)
19. Because sometimes she hangs out with the Olympic Torch.
(Photo by POOL - Mark Cuthbert/UK Press via Getty Images)
20. Because she's close with her sister, the also fabulous: Pippa Middleton.
(AP Photo/Kirsty Wigglesworth)
21. Because we still can't get over the fact that when a boisterous New Yorker gave her some attitude, the Duchess rolled her eyes, creating the best viral moment of 2014.