Blueberry Coconut Oatmeal
The coconut makes this oatmeal sweeter and the coconut milk makes it creamy (you can use regular milk too). It's simple. It's delicious. It's nutritious. Yay for whole grains, fiber, protein, and iron!
Serving Size: 1 | Prep Time: 1 min | Total Time: 3 mins
- ½ cup quick oats
- ¾ cup cold water
- 2 Tbsp sweetened coconut flakes
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp coconut milk (or whole milk, 2%, etc)
- ⅓ cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp sliced almonds
- Mix oats, water, coconut, and salt in a bowl and microwave for 1- 1½ minutes.
- Mix in 1-2 tablespoons milk to get the desired thickness. Mix in blueberries and sugar. Sprinkle with almonds and extra blueberries, coconut flakes, sugar on top.
For the full post, visit Garnish and Glaze.