Bacon & Green Onion Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 4 | Prep Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 20 mins
This pasta salad is really amazing! The bacon & green onions add a different spin on your every day macaroni salad. It's one of my favorite meals in the summertime because you can eat however much you like and it's a very fresh and light meal to eat in the hot weather when you don't feel like cooking or heating up the kitchen. It also keeps for a good few days so it's great for leftovers as well.
- 12 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cup pasta of your choice, cooked, rinsed, and drained
- 3 green/spring onions, sliced into rounds
- ½ cup chopped cucumber
- ½ tsp mustard
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup mayonnaise, plus more to taste
- ½ tsp salt, plus more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl combine the bacon, pasta, cucumber and green onions. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt & pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve. Store covered in the refrigerator, for up to 3 days.
For the full post, visit Erren's Kitchen.