Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Serving Size: 2 | Prep Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 7 mins
- 2 cup 1-minute oats
- 1 ¼ cup almond milk
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp light-brown sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup butterscotch chips (optional)
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Cool Whip Topping (optional)
- In a microwave safe bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients except for the optional toppings (except for butterscotch and white chocolate chips and walnuts).
- Microwave on high for approximately 2 minutes, or until oatmeal is desired consistency (for thinner oatmeal, add more milk, for thicker, less milk)
- Allow to rest approximately 1 minute an serve hot. Top with walnuts, butterscotch, and chocolate chips if desired. Or top with cool whip for an extra tasty treat!
For the full post, visit The Cookie Rookie.