Avocado Tomato and Feta Toast with Poached Eggs
Starting your day with a healthy breakfast will keep you away from the office vending machine and will fuel you with energy for a jam packed day.
- 2 thick cut slices sourdough bread, lightly toasted
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1 roma tomato, diced or 3 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 2 oz feta cheese, crumbled (Bulgarian feta recommended)
- kosher salt and za'atar to taste
- 2 poached eggs
- Mash or thinly slice the half of avocado and divide it between both slices of toasted sourdough.
- Top with the chopped tomatoes, crumbled feta and season with kosher salt and za'atar.
- Place a poached egg on each piece of avocado toast and serve immediately.