Almond Cranberry Maple Granola
By Glue and Glitter
Homemade granola is ridiculously easy to make, and it's so versatile. I used almonds and dried cranberries, but pretty much any combination of nuts and fruit would work well.
- 2 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup sliced almond (or nuts or seeds of your choice)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- ½ cup dried cranberries (or your favorite dried fruit)
- Preheat the oven to 250F.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients right there on your baking tray, stirring carefully to get everything coated in the maple syrup and oil.
- Bake for an hour to an hour and a half, stirring every 15 minutes so that the oats toast evenly. The granola is done when it's looking toasty and brown.
- Transfer to your storage container, toss in the dried cranberries, and store somewhere cool and dry. This is excellent with a splash of almond milk, and it makes a great ice cream or yogurt topping, too!
For the full post, visit Glue and Glitter.