Top 9 at 9: Calvin Klein's 'plus size' model controversy, plus more news
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Calvin Klein's new "plus-size" model, Myla Dalbesio, debuted her first campaign for the brand earlier this week. She has gushed that "to see a brand like that embracing you [in] a greater range of sizes ... it's really special." The only problem here is that Dalbesio is a size 10, which isn't considered "plus size" by, well, anyone. It's causing a bit of a stir on the internet, and the public isn't taking too kindly to the news. (The Cut)
2. Have you seen this cover?! Kim Kardashian. Paper Magazine. No words.
3. Why are these adorable teacup piglets modeling luxury accessories? BECAUSE THEY CAN. And because it's the cutest thing you'll ever see.
4. When it gets cold outside, all you need is a big, oversized comfy sweater. And Leandra Medine is here to tell you exactly how to wear it!
5. Say it ain't so! Looks like Burberry profits have dropped. Not an easy six months for the British luxury retailer. (Fashionista)
6. There's another cover that was just released -- this one for Taylor Swift -- and while she is basically unrecognizable on the cover of Wonderland, it's a very different shock value than Kim Kardashian's cover.
7. It may become a favored color during the fall and winter months, but we're obsessed with the color gray all year long. Here are 5 ways to wear gray - from menswear inspired to ladylike.
8. As a Syracuse University alum, this editor has always been on board with the color orange. But here, our friends at StyleCaster will make you re-think its place in your wardrobe. (StyleCaster)
9. Feminine, flirty looks have been trending on the red carpet lately, and we can't get enough.