Top 9 at 9: A 'Mean Girls' reunion, plus more news you need to know
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. How cool is this Entertainment Weekly feature? 10 years after Mean Girls, the cast comes together for an exclusive interview to reflect back on the cult-classic movie. Read all the musings from Lindsay Lohan, Tina Fey, Rachel McAdams, Lacey Chabert, and Amanda Seyfried here.
2. Winter is coming, people. Here are 10 products we'll be stocking up on before the cold weather hits.
3. Speaking of winter beauty, we're loving these makeup tips for dry skin.
4. The best nude lipstick for your skin tone.
5. Candice Swanepoel shows us how to make a turtleneck look sexy.
6. How pretty are these DIY felt gemstone earrings? (Stripes & Sequins)
7. The holiday season is just around the corner, and we're already drooling over these decorating tips.
8. We're loving these handbags (at 50% off!).
9. Oprah has released her annual list of favorite things, and as usual, we want it ALL.