Beauty Guide: Big hair blowout
Did you love all the big hair at Wednesday night's Country Music Awards or just love the way your hair looks and feels when you leave the salon? Now you can achieve that fresh blowout look at home.
Style blogger Taye of Stuff She Likes, shows you how to amp up the volume at home with a few quick tricks.
Step-by-step guide to a great blowout at home:
- Start with washed and conditioned hair.
- Before sectioning your hair, spray it with a heat protectant.
- Divide your hair into three big sections: one at the crown of your neck, one in the middle and one at the top.
- Using a big, round brush, blow out each section, concentrating on the roots.
- Repeat until each section is straight and dry.
- When you get to the crown of your head, brush your hair up and out while drying it.
- Using a flatiron, curl hair in 3-inch sections from the neck up.
- Be sure to catch any strays and finish off with a light hairspray.
Makeup trick to make eyes pop
The only 5 lip colors you need this fall
How fashion exec Marissa Kraxberger balances parenthood and career