The Week That Was (10/27 - 10/31)
Happy Halloween, AOL Jobs readers! Sure, ghosts and goblins are scary enough, but do you want to know what's really scary? As we're well aware, the career world is full of situations that are the stuff nightmares are made of--the job search, for one thing, but also bad bosses, the minimum wage grind...the list goes on. For some creepy delights, check out our stories on Craigslist job hunts and office bathroom etiquette, or just take a look at the week's top posts below. And don't look behind you...
1. Fighting Cancer, Living to Face the Job Search
2. Where To Intern In 2015: Vault's Top 50
3. Ask Jack: Handicapped Stall, No-Contract Work + Job of the Week
4. The Art (and Craft) of Skiing: Utah's RAMP Sports
5. Finding a Job on Craigslist -- Carefully
6. 9 of 10 Americans Don't Know This Secret About Obamacare
7. Got World Series-Level Game, Job Seeker? Bring It!
8. How to Use Social Media to Impress Recruiters
9. People Do the Craziest Things (To Get a Job)
10. The Gelato Girl: A Story About Minimum Wage and Attitude