Top 9 at 9: The Queen sends her first tweet, plus more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Queen Elizabeth is officially on Twitter! The Queen sent her very first tweet today, using the royal family's official account. It's been re-tweeted over 13,000 times and caused the British Monarchy twitter account to gain thousands of new followers!
It is a pleasure to open the Information Age exhibition today at the @ScienceMuseum and I hope people will enjoy visiting. Elizabeth R.- BritishMonarchy (@BritishMonarchy) October 24, 2014
2. Earlier this week came the third annual LearnVest LIVE event in New York City, designed to help attendees make progress on their money, no matter where they're starting from. Speakers included our former Guest Editor Alexa von Tobel and SoulCycle's Stacey Griffith.
3. You're not going to want to miss this one -- AOL is hosting a Halloween giveaway with Kelly and Michael!
4. If you're planning on being Kim, Kanye, Kendall, Kourtney... etc. etc. for Halloween, Fashionista has a shopping guide just for you! (Fashionista)
5. LoveGold.com and Lauren Kaminsky introduced the new "Charm Bar" at the Beauty & Essex Pawn Shop in New York this week, and you're going to want to take a look.
6. Pop stars as Disney Princesses? How cool. This new Instagram account re-imagines music's hottest stars as their Disney alter-ego. (StyleCaster)
7. The Duchess of Cambridge looked absolutely stunning yesterday in an edgy black Temperley London dress.
8. Sarah Jessica Parker paid tribute to her good friend, the late Oscar de la Renta in a touching letter. (Harper's Bazaar)
9. We have some great news for you. Turns out it IS possible to banish dark circles for good!