Top 9 at 9: Ellen Degeneres launches a clothing line, plus more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Vogue followed Ellen Degeneres to Paris, on a "visual fact-finding inspiration" trip for her new lifestyle and clothing collection, E.D. The brand will start with a soft holiday launch and follow with a full spring line, complete with everything from mens and womens clothing to gardening tools, all at "accessible prices". "When I someday decide to stop doing the show," she has said, "my entire focus is going to be design," Ellen said. In the age of Preserve, Blake Lively's new lifestyle blogs meets e-commerce destination, we can't say we're too surprised. (Vogue)
2. We're loving this comprehensive guide to getting rid of dark circles.
3. So, this video of a bulldog puppy learning to howl is the cutest thing we've seen all week.
4. J.Crew is having a sale right now! Get 25 off all full-priced styles and 30% off all previously-reduced merchandise with code TGIFALL.
5. We're obsessing over this Dior lip balm Michelle Monaghan wore this week.
6. Now here's some Halloween costume inspiration for you! How Black Swan is Olivia Munn in this beautiful feathered Lanvin dress?
7. Speaking of the red carpet, we loved these looks on Reese Witherspoon and Kate Hudson yesterday.
8. This one minute flash facial will change your life.
9. 5 awesome makeup hacks to try this Halloween.