The Jobs Week That Was (10/6 - 10/10)
In case you've been MIA these past few days, today marks the end of Jobs Week--and what a Jobs Week it's been! We interviewed private eyes, learned how to use MapQuest to find a job, and even figured out what to do when someone steals your office chair. See below for some of the highlights, or head on over to the Jobs Week page for the full experience.
Also, did you participate in our sweepstakes this week? You could win a private session with a career expert! Check out the rules here--you've got until 11:59 PM ET!
1. 5 Unorthodox Ways to Land a Job
2. Ask Jack: Boss Hates Me, Chair Coveters, and Job of the Week
3. How To Use Google Maps and MapQuest For Job Search
4. What It's Like to Be a Private Eye
5. How Kickstarter's Most-Funded Restaurant Is Transforming a Town
6. How to Go From Hired To Fired in 5 Days
7. 6 Ways Practicing Yoga Can Make You Better At Your Job
8. 6 Creatives Who Prove You Can Hold a Day Job and Still Make Awesome Art
9. How Working at McDonald's Prepares You For Bigger and Better Jobs
10. Jonathan Fields on the Work and Wellness Connection