Top 9 at 9: Miley's really weird art debut and more from Fashion Week
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Miley Cyrus teamed up with designer Jeremy Scott this Fashion Week to debut an original ... art collection. Nope, not collaborating on fashion! Instead, Miley essentially used Scott's show to debut a seriously weird and kinda crazy collection of sculptures and art. It can't be explained properly... you just have to see it! (StyleCaster)
2. The Madewell Fall catalogue has launched with model Malgosia Bela, and we want everything. Get a sneak peek below!
3. What do you pack when you're going to London, Paris and Milan Fashion Week? The editors at Fashionista give you a sneak peek. (Fashionista)
4. Yesterday's street style shoot captured a lot of incredible style - even as NYFW winds down, the attendees are all-in!
5. Noo... seriously? There's now a selfie brush, and it helps you take a selfie AND keep your hair perfectly quaffed. Win-win or too crazy?
6. Kate Bosworth looked lovely in head-to-toe Boss at the Hugo Boss show during New York Fashion Week.
7. Katy Perry covers Harper's Bazaar for October, and she channeled Old Hollywood glamour.
8. And the prettiest show at NYFW award goes to... Oscar de la Renta. Hands. Down.
9. Speaking of pretty dresses, which of these new Jenny Packham gowns do you think the Duchess of Cambridge will wear next?