9 clothing hacks you should know
Saving your wardrobe one item at a time.
- Dirty suede shoes: Use a nail file to remove dirt.
- Scuffed patent leather: Fix scuffs with Vaseline.
- Dull patent leather: Then, use Windex to make them shiny again!
- Smelly running shoes: Use baking soda to soak up the smell.
- Water stains on your leather shoes: Use vinegar and a toothbrush and gently scrub to eliminate stains.
- Your zipper got stuck: Use Vaseline to zip away the problem.
- Sunglasses hangin' loose: Temporarily tighten the screws with clear nail polish.
- Stinky jeans: Put them in a plastic bag, the freezer will get rid of odor-causing bacteria.
- Do you still have smelly clothes? Vodka to the rescue! Put vodka in a spray bottle and give clothes a light spray.