Carrie Underwood makes big announcement on Instagram

by AVERY THOMPSON

Carrie Underwood, 31, is pregnant with her first child! The country queen and husband Mike Fisher, 34, made the big announcement in the most adorable way possible on her Instagram page. We are so excited for Carrie and Mike!

Looks like we're going to have a country crooner or cutie on our hands!

Future dad Mike also took to Twitter to sound off on the baby news. He tweeted, "We haven't picked names yet but it's looking like Fly is gonna fly. #boyorgirl #flyfisher." Is he secretly hoping for a boy?

This will be the first child for Carrie and her NHL hubby. The couple married in 2010.

The "Somethin' Bad" singer is due in the spring.

lvcustomhouse September 02 2014 at 4:51 AM

I'm most happy for both of them. The only celeb couple that I know have that even makes an attept to do things right. I'm glad they waited 3-4 years to create a child..... Unlike so many celeb couples that don't even bother to get married.....Nice role models for your kids right? Congrats to this couple-at least they are classy!

daffodils2014 September 02 2014 at 3:18 AM

A lovely and talented young woman with morals and manners, and her handsome husband of 4 years ready to have a family~~~delightful news!

whats2hunt daffodils2014 September 02 2014 at 7:15 AM

Mike: Clearly you aren't funny so are you "just" a flamethrowing azzhole" or do you have a day job ?

BTW: It IS possible to be a Big Brother and Big Sister without breeding... both are wonderful organizations. So go read the Pelosi Daily and maybe later go to the library and check out a real life.

Auntie's Mail whats2hunt September 02 2014 at 10:42 PM

whats2hunt ~ What is wrong with U? This is a happy occasion for this couple & your comment shows your bad side!

Flag 0 rate up
FlyerHockeyPride daffodils2014 September 02 2014 at 11:20 PM

Totally agree, no question! I've always been a huge NHL fan and am familiar with Carrie's husband Mike, who it turns out was traded by the Sens to Nashville...seems to have worked out well for them both and I wish them nothing but the best with her pregnancy!

You go, Carrie! LOVE your music, no question! :-)

denum1fan September 02 2014 at 4:14 AM

Great news! She is a great role model for our young girls.

FlyerHockeyPride denum1fan September 02 2014 at 11:21 PM

Carrie absolutely is! If I were to ever have a daughter, I'd want her to grow up to be just like Carrie and not those trashbag ****** Miley Cyrus or Lady CaCa!

Merle FlyerHockeyPride September 03 2014 at 5:51 AM

Isn't that the truth!!

Flag 0 rate up
Sandy September 02 2014 at 7:08 AM

WOW, it never ceases to amaze me to read these mean-spirited, crude and ignorant comments from people who obviously have no real life of their own; rather they choose to hide behind the safety of their computer screens and write such vile trash! I also believe in freedom of speech, but come ON now, why be so horrible??

Judy September 02 2014 at 5:42 AM

Congratulations Carrie and Mike

Phyllis September 02 2014 at 6:46 AM

You will be a wonderful mum Carrie. Congratulations girl on all of your success and now a baby.

ambonding September 02 2014 at 10:43 AM

Been a Carrie fan since Idol. Congrats to her and her husband. I have never heard anything negative about her. She is a gorgrous and talented woman who doen't have to twerk or be half dressed for attention.

zygi & paris ambonding September 02 2014 at 9:33 PM

Well, the first negative thing that can be said is why in the heck would someone name their child after a nasty fly.

Mary ambonding September 02 2014 at 11:22 PM

zygi & paris I am sure it was a joke and furthermore it is a nickname as well

Mike September 02 2014 at 6:35 AM

The article only mentions her husband but are we supposed to assume he is the father of her baby?

jim1174 September 02 2014 at 4:02 AM

another celeb giving there child a stuped name. when will it end

Susan September 02 2014 at 1:42 PM

I really couldn't stand her twangy-wailing when she was on Idol so many years ago, I thought she was awful in Sound of Music and I still can't stomach her. I don't know what it is about her but she totally rubs me wrong.