10 ways to wear white pants after Labor Day
- Photo credit: This + That
Photo credit: Merrick's Art
- Photo credit: Little J Style
Photo credit: Krystal Schlegel
- Photo credit: M.A.S. Fashion
- Photo credit: The Darling Detail
- Photo credit: Advice From a Twenty Something
- Photo credit: Sharing My Sole
- Photo credit: Love and Ace
- Photo credit: Sequins and Things
Whoever said white shouldn't be worn after Labor Day clearly never met a fashion blogger. White is one of our favorite colors to wear, regardless of season. It's the perfect neutral to pair with colors light and dark, or with other neutrals -- if you so please.
Since that ominous Labor Day deadline is fast approaching, we've rounded up a few late summer white pants looks, to inspire your September wardrobe. Well, you don't actually have to wait until September to start copying these looks, but they're all just as perfect for early fall.
Pair your ripped white trousers or denim with cable-knit sweaters, silk blouses, white t-shirts -- the possibilities are endless, really. Click through the gallery to see all ten ways to wear white pants after Labor Day.
Photo credit: This + That