Lea Michele's 10 hottest red carpet looks
- Lea wore a blush-toned crepe de chine, beaded gown by Oscar de la Renta to the 2011 SAG Awards.
- Backstage at the 53rd Annual Grammys, Lea flashes some leg in a high-slit, low-cut Emilio Pucci design.
- We never say no to a good sequin, and apparently neither does Lea. This Roberto Cavalli look Lea wore to the 2011 Oscars Vanity Fair party is covered-up, but still sexy.
- Eschewing the theme of the night, Lea opted to stand out in silver Marchesa at the Golden Globes.
- When in doubt -- cut-outs! Lea rocked a sexy black cutout dress and ombre hair color at a 'Glee' screening in Hollywood.
- At this year's People's Choice Awards, Lea stunned in Elie Saab.
- The SAG Awards called for a more demure look, but we're still in love with the hot pink Valentino Lea wore on the SAG Awards red carpet.
- Lea looked striking in this pretty, ethereal Vivienne Tam look at the PaleyFest.
- Lea wore a sexy, low-cut Roberto Cavalli dress to a party in Los Angeles.
- Lea rocked bedhead waves and a Valentino dress to the 12th Annual Chrysalis Ball. The occasion was Cory Monteith's first red carpet appearance after a stint in rehab.
Singer, actress, and Glee star Lea Michele is celebrating her 28th birthday today, August 29th. We've always loved Lea's red carpet style, and are celebrating it here today by honoring her top 10 hottest looks in a gallery.
From a hot pink, sheer and short Elie Saab creation in January, to a high-slit Pucci number at the 2011 Grammys, we have Lea's best looks right here.
To see them all, click through the gallery!