Top 5 most haunted roads in the world
We've all heard some ghost stories, but some roads are just a little spookier than others. Here are the top 5 most haunted roads in the world.
5. Belchen Tunnel, Switzerland – The ghost of an old lady is known to haunt this Swiss road. One report said two women picked her up and she warned them something dreadful was going to happen. Then, she disappeared.
4. Stocksbridge Road, UK – Also known as the Killer Road, has been home to many ghostly sightings. Some security guards witnessed children playing on the road late one night, but when they disappeared before the guards could reach them. And the ghost of a monk has been known to appear on the road's bridge.
3. Highway 666, USA – Travelers on this haunted American highway have had reported speeding ghostcars, packs of devil dogs and a flaming, demonic semi truck that seems to drive right at the spooked traveler.
2. Tuen Mun Road, Hong Kong – Locals blame the high number of car accidents on the sudden appearance of ghosts in the middle of the road. A person will appear in an instant forcing the driver to swerve and crash. They say with every new carfatality, a new ghost will haunt the road.
1. Clinton Road, New Jersey – When visiting this haunted Garden State road, make sure you toss a coin into the river at the Old Boy Bridge. The ghost of a boy who drowned will throw it back. There have also been sightings of UFO's, mutated circus animals and mysterious glowing eyes.