This may be the worst commercial ever

This Is the Worst Commercial Ever

We thought we had seen the worst commercial ever last week when we found an ad for a mall in Missouri. But the crown has already been stolen from them! A local ad for a restaurant in Staten Island take the cakes for the worst commercial, ever.

The ad for Troy Restaurant includes: cheesy lines, white suits, talking fish, and disappearing refrigerators! It's a commercial so bad, it's good! Simply stated: it is the 'empire of taste.'

exitscreaming August 30 2014 at 11:12 AM

ever notice when AOL says something " will make you smile" , " will melt your heart " , " might make you cry" , etc...it never does any of those things

abupaul August 30 2014 at 9:09 AM

It would've been a lot funnier if the host had shut the hell up while we were trying to watch it.

WESLEY August 30 2014 at 9:29 AM

There shou;ld be a law for bad commericals. AOL has pleanty of them, And we the Customer has to sit through them if you want to watch the clip. After so many feedbacks to AO:L about this and they tell me that they will sent my complaint to the sales dept, And I never hear nothing back from the sales dept, Think about it, If you have 30 clips and you want to watch, you have to sit through t hat many commericals usually 30 seconds each. I have suggested that that they put a skip ad button after five seconds. When a clip comes up and tells me that the clip will run after the commerical, I just X out everything.

tommot42 August 30 2014 at 9:35 AM

I didn't like the host. He talked with slang at times.

schlauger1 tommot42 August 30 2014 at 5:56 PM

The loud mouth isn't funny and should STHU and let the clip run. By the way, I thought the commercial was deadpan funny.

I would be thrilled if a cooked screaming chicken was delivered to my table.

rhans43832 August 30 2014 at 8:39 AM

Just as MORONIC as the FIRST time!!!

lov2elkhnt August 30 2014 at 12:28 PM

Yeah, this restaurant serves meat so rare you can still see the marks where the jockey hit it in the third race the day before.

I love Snickers lov2elkhnt August 30 2014 at 1:20 PM

hey, at least the meat is still fresh. And for that low price did you expect a winning horse?? LOL

baxmedcomm August 30 2014 at 12:15 PM

The writing was just as bad as the commercial. "Take the cakes"??? It should be "takes the cake." AOL writers consistently seem to be undereducated, inexperienced, or inattentive.

frandinii August 30 2014 at 10:57 AM

I've seen worse. How about the Burger King with that plastic face. Frightens kids.

English August 30 2014 at 1:12 PM

Sucked in again to an aol feature is my worse move on any aol opening day.

bluebyrdbath August 30 2014 at 11:25 AM

I think the ad was more sophisticated then it appears.

almmj bluebyrdbath August 30 2014 at 3:33 PM