Dreyfus and Cranston lock lips at the Emmys

WATCH: Julia Louis-Dreyfus And Bryan Cranston Lock Lips At Emmys

Julia Louis-Dreyfus locked in her big win at the Emmy's Monday night -- with a big 'ole lip-lock.

This was the third consecutive Emmy win for Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Over her career, she's won five Emmys and had 18 nominations. Her previous wins have been for 'Seinfeld,' 'The New Adventures of Old Christine' and 'Veep.'

Yep, that's 'Breaking Bad' star Bryan Cranston's tongue down Julia's throat there.

They had actually presented the award for Lead Actor in a Comedy together a few minutes earlier, and Cranston smooching they'd done in the past.

See, Cranston played dentist Tim Whatley and dated Louis-Dreyfus' character Elaine on 'Seinfeld.' Ah, bring on the early 90s nostalgia.

Fans were all about the throwback moment on social media.

Media chose a variety of descriptors for the moment. Fox News said it was a passionate kiss, while Mashable went with 'sucked face.'

Check out the red carpet arrivals below:

Marshall Ginn August 26 2014 at 6:49 AM

Disgusting PIG! No self respect, no respect for the Emmy's and no respect for Miss. Dreyfus. If there were any gentlemen in attendance they would have gotten up and beat the crap out of the scumbag. He may have even been shot sixty (60) years ago. He is also has piss acting abilities and does not even come close to being an actor, (only in his own mind).

Vito August 26 2014 at 7:52 AM

Dreyfus looked to me that she was not enjoying the situation. Too bad she didn't slug him.

Valerie Vito August 26 2014 at 12:12 PM

That's what I thought. At first, she seemed to go with it, but then it looked like she was trying to push him away, then appeared a little shocked.

teakmouse Vito August 26 2014 at 12:24 PM

yes, looked like she was willing to go with a little stage smooch but he manhandled her and took it further ... she was definitely unhappy about it ... people were calling Sofia's turn on the pedestal sexist but it was clearly for fun and she was taking it with good humor ... what happened to Dreyfus was clearly as sexist as you can get, to grab a woman and kiss her while she clearly wants you to stop and let her go ... she should have slapped him

henrtny August 26 2014 at 6:38 AM

Cranston acts like a big egotistical ass!
Just had to have the attention for himself!

jdsept henrtny August 26 2014 at 7:29 AM

Don't know him do YOU? Great actor for the series though wasn't he.

Ban Liberal Dementia jdsept August 26 2014 at 8:24 AM

Geeze are you celebrity worshippers really that ignorant? The whole thing was staged to get increased screen time and fawning liberal demented coverage by the media... had Ms Dreyfuss simply accepted the award, she would be in the same position as the other "X" number of egoists who received a statue... now the celebrity seeking are talking about her and the dweeb who was put up to the act.

Flag +2 rate up
karaokecdgs August 26 2014 at 6:32 AM

I Love Me
I Love Me
I Love Me
I'm would like to thank my producers and director for taking the time to teach me to love myself more everyday and to take the opportunity to tell the world how much I love myself so they to can become in love with themselves.
My mom and dad were a big part of my life , in fact if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be with all of you here tonight and I just could not let myself love myself if it were not for being born.
A special thanks to my fans who love me also

deelight821 August 26 2014 at 6:37 AM

It didn't look to me like Julia was all OK with thi! It looked like she was trying to get away from that, and when she did finally get loose she looked kind of angry to me!

jdsept deelight821 August 26 2014 at 11:13 AM

He mentioned in his speech a kissing scene he did on Seinfeld which the video also shows. Who do YOU think he kissed Newman the post office guy or Kramer? A joke and not their first kiss either. Did she look happy? Nahh, But she also put her arms up around his neck and head in the beginning. Surprised maybe? Because her make-up might have got smeared before her stage thing? Lets let her complain, she doesn't need you and she is a big girl.

CMTATTER August 26 2014 at 6:52 AM

If I was Julia's husband, Cranston would be in the hospital right now.

rh1216 August 26 2014 at 11:39 AM

Note to Obama....If you stepped down you could have attended the event....

hallfamily rh1216 August 26 2014 at 7:37 PM

Note to rh1216.. If it weren't for Conturds like yourself., who would we poke fun at? Please stay but get your idiot politicians the hell out of the Country. Bush couldn't attend because he can't find his way without Cheney.

Ban Liberal Dementia August 26 2014 at 8:19 AM

So... will the next night of self adulation by the hollyweird types stage an on air rape in order to have shock value? Or maybe they'll have some bimbo wearing a break away dress and flaunt her bodywork by DuPont....

bentbouy1 August 26 2014 at 8:09 AM

Stupid celebs

jdsept bentbouy1 August 26 2014 at 11:13 AM

Stupid non entity. Jealousy?

meepstein bentbouy1 August 26 2014 at 2:39 PM

I see that you did watch the show.

Alton August 26 2014 at 8:03 AM

I like Dreyfus; not sure now about Cranston; he's seems to have morphed into some of his roles.