Top 9 at 9: Conde Nast sells WWD, Victoria Beckham's auction has started & more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Women's Wear Daily is about to have a new owner! According to the WWD article, "Penske Media Corp. is acquiring Fairchild Fashion Media from Condé Nast, in a deal that includes WWD, its archive, Footwear News, M Magazine and the Fairchild Summits and events business." The deal is expected to close next month. (WWD)
2. Victoria Beckham's clothing auction has begun! VB is selling some iconic dresses and from her younger years -- yes, including some Spice Girls gems -- but also a ton of other items. And we mean a ton - like, over 600. (Fashionista)
3. Um, in case you missed it... Anna Wintour did the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge yesterday... and it was epic.
4. Turns out that science is proving the sneaking suspicion many of us have had that obsessing over pregnant celebrities is bad news for real women when it comes to their own pregnancies. We're more likely to feel self conscious about weight gain, and even worse -- it affects the relationship some expectant women are forming with their baby to be. (StyleCaster)
5. Back to school is here! We're predicting the biggest nail trends for fall, and we've chosen our favorites of each hue.
6. Everyone who's anyone loves going to the movies, and Refinery 29 has a list of the 30 films you NEED to check out this fall! (Refinery 29)
7. Are your denim skinny jeans soon to be extinct? Get the scoop.
8. We're used to seeing Kim Kardashian in revealing outfits, but with her latest jumpsuit, she's outdone herself! (POPSUGAR)
9. Starbucks is already pretty much always "around the corner," but will they now be... on the curb? Find out if they're entering the food truck business! (Kitchen Daily)