24 super wrong but brilliant test answers from the most creative students

Back-to-school season is here! Before you kick off the school year and dive back into all of those tests and essays, lighten it up by reading through these hysterical answers. Who knows, maybe you'll be inspired.

quincy_maxwell August 21 2014 at 2:19 PM

OMG these were so funny and clever. All deserved 'A's' in my opinion.

houcasey August 21 2014 at 1:32 PM

I love, love, love the Chinese one! Brilliant student! I hope he/she got an A on that one.

bubbie August 21 2014 at 6:58 PM

i f*king love kids!!! I remember being like this, wish we didn't have to grow up.

bjg123gordon August 21 2014 at 7:46 PM

Funny now. My teacher ask me "Why can we see stars" I said "We have eyes". "Off to detention" she said.
Keep up good work. Minds that think outside box solve problems.

gdmn2find August 21 2014 at 9:28 PM

I love when a kid gives a smart answer to a dumb question. You look at the questions and they can be really dumb ones just begging for a smart a$$ remark. These kids were really good and quick. And as already stated, good thinking outside the box on their part.

jerrymesm August 21 2014 at 3:35 PM

ALL THE ANSWERS WERE RIGHT NOT WRONG YOU ASK THE QUSTIONS.

Jo Lavender August 21 2014 at 2:51 PM

They are all cute, but what most people will miss is that, aside from the very youngest students, these answers were from students who obviously did not care that they were wasting their free public education at taxpayer expense by refusing to do what previous generations (and their parents) knew was imperative: study, get good grades, and become a productive citizen.

loxjocks August 21 2014 at 9:09 PM

In HS I took Latin and on a geometry test, when asked, was what the name of a six-sided figuire I just automatically wrote "sexagon" instead of "hexagon. The teacher gave me credit, but DID call me out in front of the entire class--for the 60's, this was pretty risque!

brianjchrist August 21 2014 at 10:44 PM

"What do you think is the best solution to overpopulation?" This question merely asks for one's opinion which would be, however plausible or ethical, subjective. If there even is a "correct" [*]"answer, it is disturbing that are students being so queried! [*] Dare I ask what that is?!?!?

BoB brianjchrist August 21 2014 at 11:56 PM

Welcome to liberal teaching

flashairframer August 21 2014 at 6:14 PM

I feel like 8 wasn't real. Who asks those series of questions on a test? They sound more like riddles to me. Is that what they were? Would a student really get graded on their ability to answer a riddle?

konviser flashairframer August 21 2014 at 9:42 PM

I was thinking the same thing. In what school subject would that have been??