Gentle giant Tibetan mastiff plays with/tolerates little girl

Gentle Giant Tibetan Mastiff Plays With Little Girl

This two-year-old Tibetan Mastiff, named Simba, is a gentle giant who is best friends with his little owner Weiwei.

The two love to play together (or perhaps we should say Weiwei loves to play with Simba -- and Simba tolerates it) and this video shows little Weiwei singing and cuddling her gentle friend Simba.

If you need a break from the actual news going on in the world, take one minute and 22 seconds to enjoy this darling video.

Dog lovers, take a peek at these adorable puppies:

More to see:
Man fakes his own death to get out of wedding
Man shows up for jail in T-shirt with mug shot
Infamous Christ statue in Mexico has HUMAN teeth

hockeyfan39 August 24 2014 at 9:56 AM

Great parenting, NOT. Stop putting your children and pets in potentially terrible situations. I'm sure they didn't mean any harm, but use your common-sense people...

RKMuggsy31 August 24 2014 at 9:49 AM

What the hell is wrong with parents. There are times when I wouldn't want a kid crawing all over me. Why do you think an animal should not mind it. You are just asking for trouble by letting a child do that. I live with a pack (6) of dogs, and I can tell you that some animals just don't want to be bothered at times...same as people. It appears that you are just looking for a reason to punish the dog if it responds

KJ August 24 2014 at 10:23 AM

You can see the dog distressing some when the kid goes to sit astride, versus laying on the dog. The breed, depending on its early life with breeder, the bloodlines, can be great with kids but I would not subject ANY dog to this, nor encourage my kids to lay all over the dog. As a parent, I would NOT allow this!!!!

david.konen KJ August 24 2014 at 4:21 PM

I'd be INCLINED to agree with you here, KJ - I've heard the SAFEST way to find out if a dog is SAFE when a little kid wishes to stroke it is to ASK the owner - if "do NOT pet" is the answer, DON'T even try!

darkcloudstonite August 24 2014 at 12:14 PM

" cutest thing you'll see all weekend "....AOL writers really stink

chefmachinist darkcloudstonite August 24 2014 at 2:14 PM

not to mention uninformed idiots

Steph August 24 2014 at 1:49 PM

That's not adorable, it is potentially harming the dog's back, legs, etc. Education is needed here,not ohhs and ahhhs!!

Erik Baran Steph August 25 2014 at 12:50 AM

Yes, this 130 -160 lb dog is going to be harmed by having a 20 lb little girl climb on it, because dogs have never been known to lay on each other. rme

barbgiano August 24 2014 at 10:49 AM

yes, this is cute, but any dog, can only tolerate so much. If a dog is in pain, it will snap, especially an older dog. Dogs are not toys. I feel sorry for this dog,.

jurmik August 24 2014 at 7:24 AM

Ohhh what a sweetheart, both of them.

homeimps August 24 2014 at 8:58 AM

Very cute video; but never forget this is an animal that could unintentionally do great harm to this little girl. Good to see she avoids pulling his ears or poking him in the face.

skatulaki3 August 24 2014 at 12:17 PM

What the dog is thinking: Mom get your kid off of me, I'm trying to take a nap !

Julie August 24 2014 at 1:16 PM

Geez, stupid parent ! Poor dog. Hope he never bites that kid. Then the dog gets blamed and put down. If they love that dog they'll stop being idiots. Teach respect !

1414020355516