Top 9 at 9: A sneak peek of Altuzarra for Target, plus more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. The first images of the Altuzarra for Target collaboration, available online and in most Target stores on Sept. 14, have arrived! We're certain this collection will move fast, but we're hoping to snag the fur coat, a few peasant dresses, and, and one of those luxe-looking fringe scarves before stock runs out.
2. A Beyonce and Rihanna collaboration? Hmm...we'll have to see it to believe it. (Marie Claire)
3. In more collaboration news, you've GOT to see the sneak peak of Olivia Palermo's collection for Italian shoemaker Aquazzura, because It. Is. BEAUTIFUL. We want all the shoes, please. (WWD)
Photo courtesy of Aquazzura via WWD
4. Duchess Kate, bargain hunter? Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, was spotted shopping at an outlet mall for his royal cuteness, Prince George. We always knew we liked her.
5. We're obsessing over this leather Banana Republic skirt for fall.
6. Feeling down or stressed? You may want to try energy healing. (Into the Gloss)
7. Is drinking vinegar the secret to healthy, glowing skin? Well, hey, at least it sounds cheap...
8. Or, you could go the traditional route and try this anti-aging cream.
9. This Mi Golondrina top on Grace is kind of the cutest. (Stripes & Sequins)
SHOP GREAT PRODUCTS