Top 9 at 9: A campaign against apologies, Carolina Herrera's new app and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Why are women always apologizing? Pantene continues their campaign to empower women with the following video saying, "Don't be sorry, be strong and shine."
2. Carolina Herrera is joining the App Store! The designer just launched her first app to encourage big spenders to keep spending by connecting sales associates with their biggest clients. (Fashionista)
3. Have you heard? Your favorite red-haired royal might be off the market soon! He's been spending some time with a young lady many are calling a Kate Middleton lookalike. Find out who!
4. Olivia Palermo's capsule collection for Aquazarra is about to hit select stores and Net-A-Porter, and the Daily Mail has the first look! Though the prices are pretty steep ($600-$1625...) the shoes themselves are stunning. (Daily Mail)
5. GUYS. Gwyneth Paltrow reportedly has a new boyfriend! Find out who over on StyleCaster.
6. Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley looked extra gorgeous at the Expendables 3 premiere this week, sporting a summery, bronzed glow. Take a look!
7. Do you love Kim Kardashian? OR maybe you love to hate her. Either way, you have to agree her "ugly crying face" is hilarious. And now, it's a t-shirt! (Refinery 29)
8. Honestly, this video just had us giggling the whole time. This brother/sister duo are doing one another's makeup - aka getting revenge!
9. Is drinking vinegar the new beauty trend? A restaurant in London is addding vinegar-infused drinks to its menu, hoping this trend will catch on and become the next mainstream clear-skin regimen.
SHOP GREAT PRODUCTS