Top 9 at 9: How to up your sex appeal, Lucky's new venture and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Everything you think you know about Lucky Magazine is no more. It's being spun off in a new joint venture with BeachMint, to put its focus solely on e-commerce. It'll still have the backing of Conde Nast, but will become a wholly independent entity, The Lucky Group. Whoa. (Fashionista)
2. Getting ready for back to school with a little help from AOL and Target! There are new deals every day, and you don't want to miss them.
3. Who needs Tinder? Our friends at StyleCaster are showing you 50 ways to be sexier right now so you can instantly snatch up the cutie at Happy Hour.
4. Have you seen our list of the best dressed from the Teen Choice Awards? There were lots of crop tops and mini dresses, but our favorite had to be Nina Dobrev. See what everyone wore here.
5. Baby diamonds! North West's first birthday present was a sparkly, and expensive one. Kim and Kanye's baby girl received a set of half-carat diamond earrings as a gift from Lorraine Schwartz (that's one full carat on North's ears!). Pretty sweet gift for a pretty cute baby. (Hollywood Life)
6. Oh, ouch! T-Swift made fun of some of her ex-boyfriends this week, saying "no one knows more about dramatic males than I do." Take that, John Mayer! (Entertainment Tonight)
7. Give your workwear a boost by injecting some color into that office wardrobe. The Zoe Report shows you how!
8. Are you ready for Shark Week? But seriously are you ready? Where is your shark tooth necklace? Don't worry, POPSUGAR has you covered. See the hilarious and perfect clothes and accessories you should totally be wearing to watch the most coveted week in television. (POPSUGAR)
9. Anyone else madly in love with anything and everything Oscar de la Renta designs? Well now you can take a look inside the Bush Center's Oscar de la Renta exhibit, and it's incredible. Check it out here!
SHOP GREAT PRODUCTS