Cara Delevingne's 22 best looks for her 22nd birthday
Today, August 12th, is supermodel Cara Delevingne's 22nd birthday. That's right, the British beauty is only 22, and taking over the world! In just a few years, Delevingne exploded on to the scene capturing the hearts of fashion designers and magazines worldwide. She's walked in countless international shows (closing a few of the most famous) and now is transitioning into an acting career.
- Cara attends the annual Serpentine Galley Summer Party in a black keyhole Mulberry gown.
- Cara attends the Stella McCartney Spring 2015 Presentation.
- Cara attends 'The Search' Premiere at the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival wearing Chanel Couture.
- Cara wore Roberto Cavalli to the De Grisogono dinner party, in collaboration with Gyunel during Cannes.
- Cara wore Chanel to her sister Poppy Delevingne's wedding, standing with a VERY cute ringBEARer.
- Cara stunned in Stella McCartney at the 'Charles James: Beyond Fashion' 2014 Costume Institute Gala at the Met.
- For the Elle Style Awards 2014, Cara donned a black robe-like dress.
- Cara attended the Mulberry dinner to celebrate the launch of the Cara Delevingne Collection.
- Cara and her father Charles head out for an evening to a charity auction and dinner for the Old Vic Theatre.
- Cara wore a simple black dress and camel coat to a wedding lunch for her sister Chloe.
- Cara attended the amfAR Inspiration Gala Rio in a plunging black jumpsuit.
- Delevingne looks cool and casual at the 25th birthday party of Marie Claire in London.
- Cara was a show-stopper at the W Magazine September issue party in a metallic suit and sheer lace top.
- Cara poses in a sleek black gown at a reception hosted by Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall to support a charity working to save the Asian Elephant from extinction in the wild.
- Model Cara Delevingne attends the closing of 'Charlotte Tilbury's House of Rock n'Kohl' at Selfridges in black jeans a graphic tee and a black leather jacket.
- Cara wore a Burberry gown to the Opening Ceremony and Premiere of 'The Great Gatsby' at The 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival.
- Cara attended the 2013 Glamour Women of the Year Awards wearing tailored Burberry pants.
- Cara looked oh-so-cool and edgy in Burberry at the Costume Institute Gala for the 'PUNK: Chaos to Couture' exhibition at the Met.
- Cara glowed in a bright green Burberry Prorsum dress at the British Fashion Awards 2012.
- Cara has fun in her Emilio Pucci dress at LE BAL hosted by MAC and Carine Roitfeld as part of Paris Fashion Week.
- Cara glittered at the premiere of Anna Karenina, wearing Burberry Prorsum.
- Cara attends the Burberry Paris boutique opening in a gorgeous black Burberry dress.
Needless to say, she's a girl who can't be stopped, and has a killer fashion sense, too. When she's not wearing crazy patterned pants, sneakers and funky sunglasses at a music festival, she smolders on the red carpet in some of her favorite designers like Burberry and Stella McCartney.
To celebrate the model-of-the-moment turning 22, we rounded up her 22 best looks. Click through the gallery above to see!