Audrey Hepburn's granddaughter covers Harper's Bazaar September issue
- The stunning Audrey Hepburn, with a classic swept hair style.
- Nautical style for Audrey involves a fun hat and some seriously stylish shades.
- A young Audrey takes a stroll through Kew Gardens, in a large-print plaid dress.
- Audrey with her fiancee, industrialist James Hanson, wearing a pretty shirt with a high collar.
- Audrey poses on a bridge, wearing striped crops and a dark sweater with a peter pan collar.
- Audrey cut into a 'Welcome Home' cake, wearing an impeccable belted dress. She had just arrived back in London after the filming of 'Roman Holiday.'
- Audrey signed an autograph book for two young girls on the set of director Billy Wilder's film, 'Sabrina'. Hepburn was wearing a skirt suit designed by Hubert de Givenchy with a hat and hoop earrings.
- Audrey Hepburn touches up her make-up off the set of 'Sabrina.'
- Audrey married Mel Ferrer in a beautiful Balmain dress. The dress had a tea-length skirt and tiny waist, with wide chiffon shoulders to complement her perfectly.
- Audrey modeled this gorgeous patterned dress at an Amsterdam fashion show.
Audrey literally couldn't look more charming in this photo, playing golf barefoot in a summer dress.
This looks like a perfect day... Audrey was classically chic in this sweet dress, writing a letter in a palm grove.
Audrey knew how to rock a robe, too -- we love the fun pattern.
Audrey browsing through the wardrobe at a photographer's studio, but we're more interested in what she was wearing! You probably remember this look: a full length red coat dress with a white poodle motif.
- Audrey in a floral-print day dress and sun hat.
- Even when she's casual, Audrey looks chic. Sitting below the Eiffel Tower in Paris, she's wearing a coat we just need to have... stat.
- Audrey stands in a park with a poodle and her director Billy Wilder, wearing a shawl with a plaid shirt and shorts.
- Audrey looking happy with her pet Yorkie, Mr. Famous.
- Possibly the most iconic look of Audrey's, she takes a lunch break while wearing a black dress, gloves and pearls.
- Audrey looked impeccable stepping out of a car in this tweed skirt suit.
- Audrey looked lovely on stage at the Cinema Festival.
- Audrey chose a shorter, simply sweet dress and head scarf for her second wedding, to psychiatrist Andrea Dotti.
- Audrey attended the 47th Annual Academy Awards in a sleeveless gown, embellished on top.
- Audrey in a butterfly-patterned dress, standing with Rob Wolders during the 4th Annual Kennedy Center Honors.
- Audrey was stunning in this patterned silk dress and coat with matching earrings.
- Audrey looked stunning during the LIFE 50th Anniversary Gala at Radio City Music Hall.
- If anyone can rock stripes and polka dots to the Academy Awards, it's Audrey.
- We love the pop of pink in the shrug Audrey chose to pair with this sleek strapless gown.
Holy feathers! Audrey wore this vibrant ensemble to the 8th Annual CDFA Awards.
- Audrey definitely fell in love with volume in her later years, wearing this material-heavy gown in attendance of the American Film Institute honoring Gregory Peck.
- Audrey looked positively lovely in polka dots at the International Emmy Awards.
- Audrey wore this sleek long-sleeved silk gown to the 47th Annual Golden Globe Awards.
- As a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, Audrey walks down a village pathway with Vietnamese "Dao" hill tribe children. She is wearing an ethnic minority traditional costume given to her by the women of this village in northern Vietnam.
- Audrey attended the International Women's Forum in a chic white suit.
- The Film Society of Lincoln Center honored Audrey Hepburn in 1991, and she absolutely popped in this brightly patterned coat.
- Audrey Hepburn during the 8th Annual Night of Stars Fashion Festival, wearing bright fuchsia and looking stunning.
Audrey wore a similar dress to the Casita Maria Fiesta Benefit, but this one paired bright green with a black and gold embellished top.
Even better, the photographer who shot the photos is Michael Avedon, none other than the grandson of storied fashion photographer Richard Avedon. Hepburn and Bazaar both have significant histories with Avedon, making his grandson the absolute perfect choice for Ms. Ferrer's shoot.
Ms. Ferrer certainly bears a resemblance to her famous grandmother, and it's none clearer than in the shot on Bazaar's cover, and the spread within the magazine. The entire story is such a cool homage to Audrey Hepburn. See the full spread with Emma Ferrer here, or click through the gallery for the most iconic pictures of her late grandmother, Audrey Hepburn.
More from Harper's Bazaar:
Read the Full Interview with Emma Ferrer
15 Rarely Seen Audrey Hepburn Photos
50 Best Style Quotes From From Fashion Icons