Weird little things all couples do ... even if they won't admit it

Weird Little Things All Couples Do

How many of these are familiar to you and your boo? It's OK, you can admit it -- we won't judge your strange pet name or look at you funny while you belt out the hits on the highway.

Whether it's swapping bathroom products, making up ridiculous songs or accidentally dressing alike (hey, you have good taste!), you know you and your significant other have done one of the things in this video, like ...

How many of these remind you of ... well ... you? Are you brave enough to share your silliest little habits? Confess in the comments.

More to see:
People try contouring for the first time
Surprising secrets about Trader Joe's
Chihuahua rescued by Rottweiler from the jaws of a coyote
Who owns famous monkey 'selfie'?

rkatk August 17 2014 at 9:09 AM

not even one of them!

Scott Marchiny August 17 2014 at 2:26 PM

makes me glad im single... and will never get married again :-)

aleighcat August 17 2014 at 8:52 AM

Coming back for a kiss..all the time. The thing that drives me crazy? Knowing full well that we have two bathrooms mere feet from one another, yet he always comes in while I'm in the shower to use *that* toilet. He knows that's the one time when I like a little privacy. GRRR. The one that made me sad was the couple on the couch, we used to do that all the time. Now, he heads straight for the computer to play games, even when I ask him to come and watch t.v. with me. Also....the worst thing I ever did was buy a king-sized bed. He hugs the edge while I'm in the middle alone. After 32 years of marriage, I've been doing some serious thinking lately....

almmj August 17 2014 at 2:18 PM

HIllarious! where do i sign up to get more of these videos??? so freaking funny and the actors were excellent too!

cliffrbrown almmj August 17 2014 at 3:56 PM

Priceless and so very true! married lady of 12 years.

JP August 17 2014 at 4:01 PM

My Boo? Very sad that articles are written in ghetto

Steve Schiffman August 17 2014 at 7:50 PM

Idiotic story.

Viper1ex19 August 17 2014 at 4:09 PM

I totally disagree with this...

I wont use a tooth brush after someone else,,, even a family member. [period]

I dress like a old timer- I don't think anyone else would like to dress like me.

domingbfan Viper1ex19 August 17 2014 at 7:33 PM

that would be barbaric, hate when actors walk around with a brush in their mouths , like they think its sexy

Georgina August 17 2014 at 8:17 AM

We've done a few but certainly not all of them. Messing with the dog, yes. Coming back to kiss before leaving. Talking to the other while one is in the shower. He's never worn my clothes. To begin with, wouldn't fit. lol.

emdn0703 Georgina August 17 2014 at 10:26 AM

Same here, Georgina. I've been married for 35 years and (because of sleep apnea) we don't sleep in the same bed. He can't, and has never tried to, fit into my clothes. Love my hubby!

Kay August 17 2014 at 11:48 AM

Weird thing he did? Like the time he pushed his extra pillow, the one he just couldn't sleep without, over onto me. In my sleep I put it under my head and was sound asleep. Instead of gently taking it back, hubby grabbed the corner of the pillow and yanked as hard as he could to take it back. I honestly thought that he had done major damage to my neck. I had to go to the doctor the next day and even the doctor thought something major was wrong and sent me for xrays and CT scan. Loving husband!

Dan Kay August 17 2014 at 3:59 PM

Weird Thing~> Once when giving my 1st wife an affectionate slap on da butt, I 1st felt around for the center. She angrily responded "Oh! So you think my @$$ is so big that you have to feel around for the middle?!?!?!?" I laughed; she didn't. ☺

brianjchrist August 17 2014 at 9:47 PM